- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES HOME
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION HOME
- CONTACT US
Helping to keep society safe in a digital world
Cybersecurity is a truly global phenomenon that is no longer just an IT issue. Governments and corporations need to understand the possible risks to public safety or their business and how to keep ahead of threats. Citizens and customers want assurance that their personal data is secure. With cyber attacks reported daily, executives recognize that hard-earned trust can vanish with a single incident.
In government, no margin of error regarding public safety is acceptable. In the private sector, maximizing investments and balancing risk and costs are imperatives. In both sectors, organizations need IT partners with the insight, foresight and capabilities to anticipate cyber attacks and take decisive action when they do occur.
A cybersecurity partner you can trust
At CGI, security is part of everything we do. Since 1976, we have helped clients manage complex security needs from audit and compliance requirements to policy and architecture, with a business-focused approach. We work with leading corporations in six industries and governments in the U.S, Canada, across Europe and throughout Asia Pacific. As a result, we understand security from all angles—technology, business and legal—and have a 360 degree view of global and local threats in both the public and private sectors.
CGI’s Cybersecurity approach is based on Assessing the Risk, Protecting the Business and allowing the business to Operate with Confidence. We help our clients to protect their business by assessing and analyzing the potential cyber risks, building and deploying solutions, continuously monitoring for threats in real-time and putting in place the necessary defences. Our end-to-end information security offerings include consulting, security engineering and managed security services. We cover governance, risk and compliance and data risk management, as well as infrastructure protection. We also provide identity and access management solutions including biometrics, as well as cloud security and mobile security expertise.
In Australia, we provide leading organizations in the government and commercial sectors with services including:
- IT Security Strategy
- Security Architecture Design and Roadmaps
- Risk Management
- Audit, Intrusion Tests, Post-mortem
- Regulation & Certification Controls
- Managed Security Services
- Recovery, Continuity Plans
- Security Monitoring
- Asset & Vulnerability Management
- End-Point Security
- Data Leakage
- Secure Design, Application Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Threat Management
- Enterprise and SCADA Security
We have invested heavily in establishing our credentials, working closely with international security associations and standards bodies. We are one of the few providers worldwide with three accredited security certification facilities—located in Canada, the U.S. and the UK—including our world-class CGI Federal Cyber Innovation Lab. Our 10 Security Operations Centers continuously identify and deploy the best solutions to maintain a state-of-the-art infrastructure, handling more than 550 million cyber events per month.
Whether serving the public or growing the business, CGI gives clients the peace of mind to focus on what's most important—protecting citizens and customers and operating with confidence.
Experience and expertise
- CGI provides 24 hour Managed Security Services for government and critical infrastructure providers throughout Australia.
- Expertise in SCADA security design and assurance including CGI’s MOSAIC solution
- CGI defends against 550 million network security events a month on military and intelligence networks and infrastructure via our Security Operations Centers
- As a trusted partner to the Canadian Payments Association, we help ensure that $170 billion+ dollars a day are cleared through CPA systems safely and securely
- We have deployed and supported 9,000+ biometrics systems and devices at 100+ worldwide locations, delivering 4 million+ biometrics enrolments for the U.S. military
- CGI is the first large cloud service provider granted Federal Risk Authorization and Management Program (FedRAMPSM) Joint Authorization Board (JAB) authority to operate (ATO) to deliver U.S. government-wide cloud services.