- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES HOME
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION HOME
- CONTACT US
Systems integration services
Interconnecting systems and applications to best run your business
To enhance performance, leading organizations count on CGI's systems integration services. Our talented professionals help clients design, develop and integrate the systems and applications that best run their business. An end-to-end IT services provider, CGI has deep expertise in all facets of clients' business and technology environments, enabling us to not only consult but to implement and manage solutions. Our services are complemented by CGI's best-fit global delivery approach to provide the combination of value and expertise required.
Through our decades of experience in bringing together and optimizing systems and applications for clients in Australia, CGI has developed specialized expertise in the following practice areas:
- Enterprise Information Management – making pertinent data more accessible across the enterprise to improve performance and productivity and to reduce cost and risk. Helping organizations harness the power of big data and customer analytics to drive business value.
- Enterprise Asset Management – enabling asset-intensive organizations to better manage assets and drive business performance and results
- Geospatial solutions – combining in-depth knowledge of our clients' business sectors with geomatics, industry and IT expertise
- SCADA - providing end-to-end SCADA solutions that improve asset utilisation, service reliability, safety and operations management
- Cybersecurity – implementing proactive, business-aligned enterprise security strategies that improve risk management, productivity, data integrity and compliance
- IT Modernisation - modernising applications and infrastructure to increase business agility
- Customer Experience Management – increasing competitiveness and market share by providing a superior customer experience.
- Mobile Asset Management – mobilising the enterprise by enabling access to applications and data.
NSW Electoral Commission case study video
Officials from the Commission share how CGI has helped provide the resources and skills needed to support the Commission’s IT needs, including the internet voting system called iVote.
Department of Education Tasmania and CGI recognised for outstanding achievement at annual Tasmanian ICT Awards
Awarded Best Community Application of ICT for new data warehouse and business intelligence platform