- IT OUTSOURCING SERVICES HOME
- CONTACT US
IT Outsourcing Services
Significant savings, predictable IT costs, best practices and customized service quality
CGI's IT outsourcing services allow business executives to retain control over IT strategies while benefiting from reduced operating costs and risks without compromising service delivery to end users and their clients. With CGI's managed services model, we assume responsibility for operations delivery, drawing on IT governance best practices. As a full-service IT provider, CGI rigorously manages operations, focusing on quality and operational excellence, while offering competitive pricing. We build lasting partnerships based on trust and transparency. Our service delivery approach is rooted in operational excellence, and our management model puts accountability and leadership first.
CGI provides IT outsourcing services to some of Australia’s leading organizations in the utilities, transportation, financial and public sectors. We are proud of the long-term relationships that we have with many of these clients, which reflect our commitment to operational excellence and client satisfaction.
IT outsourcing services commitments
- Pricing based on established goals and predictable IT costs
- Philosophy that targets long-term partnerships
- Global delivery model that emphasizes client proximity to provide a local presence for key IT activities
- Full range of services covering the entire IT delivery chain
- Stringent knowledge transfer and management to increase client productivity
- Focus on governance and proactive management
- Operational excellence and compliance with commitments demonstrated by proven successes
Bringing our best to your table
- Satisfaction rating of 9.1/10 based on signed client assessments
- World-class service levels met or exceeded in 98% of cases
- 95% of projects delivered on time and on budget
- CGI professionals are invited to be shareholders, demonstrating a unique commitment to client success
Awarded Best ICT Service for outsourcing services provided to RBF, Tasmania's public sector superannuation fund.