• New opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to lead a $50mill Program
• Work with a global team of Utilities experts on a major transformation for regulatory changes
• Be involved from the early stages, complementing our Enterprise Architects capability
• Work for the 5th largest IT Consultancy in the world.
CGI is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead a large $50M program of work within one of our large enterprise clients. You will be joining the team at a critical time, taking full responsibility for the successful delivery of a number of project streams and performing the onsite Program Leadership role.
The Program Manager role is a senior role that will directly contribute to the success of all client engagements through industry knowledge, Consulting knowledge, leadership, and project execution skills.
You will typically work onsite as the head of a program office leading a team, providing executive briefings with senior executive management and stakeholders both in the client and CGI. The role will be challenging and rewarding and provide you the opportunity to partner with the Leadership teams of large enterprise businesses. It will be a highlight on any career focused Program Managers CV.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead the entire program to success. Ensuring scope, time, budget and quality expectations and achieved
• Build executive client relationships, support business development activities and identify opportunities for expansion of work
• Work with clients and 3rd party vendors to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
• Proactively identify and manage changes to requirements, whilst identify risks for clients.
• Manage highly skilled cross-functional teams
• Manage Project teams and act as a point of escalations for issues resolution
• Attend Steering Committees and provide status reporting
• Work collaboratively with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years Program Management experience, on major critical infrastructure and transformation programs
• Solid commercial experience working for an SI, vendor and/or IT Consultancy
• Experience managing large enterprise projects/programs (valued at $20mill+) including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, cost, risk, procurement and integration
• Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills
• The ability to identify opportunities and win new work with clients
• Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising customer requirements
• Strong understanding and application of change management
• Solid leadership and people management capability
• Project Management accreditation – PMP, Prince2 or equivalent.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.