• Work for the 5th largest IT Consulting organisation in the world
• High profile project, building the foundations for a huge data warehouse
• Benefits include share purchase plan, profit participation plan and generous paid parental leave
CGI is looking for a Senior ETL Developer, to revamp the performance and reporting system of a large enterprise organisation. You will become a key member of the team, assisting with the growth of the Sydney Business Intelligence practice. The role is fast-paced and is an excellent opportunity to develop a broad range of high-demand skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, implement & test using the Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) stack (SSIS and SSAS)
• Design and implement database structures in Microsoft SQL server
• SSAS Tabular Data Model design and build using DAX
• Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS) design and build
• Enterprise level Project delivery including prototype reviews and requirements development
• Develop performance tuning and query optimisation plans for databases
• Resolve an recommend improvements for data quality and integrity issues
• Document, define and maintain data dictionaries
• Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery
• Spot opportunities for CGI to expand its service offerings.
As a Senior Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Recent experience working as a Microsoft SSIS ETL developer, using TSQL procedures in a DWH environment
• A structured approach to data modelling and documenting
• Professional Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Mart Architectures.
• Recent experience working in an Agile environment.
• Hands-on experience in MS SQL and Cloud (MS Azure) services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good relationship builder
• The ability to partner with the client and present options (Consult)
• Good design and decision-making capability
• Microsoft certified in the relevant technology/technologies (desirable).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.