• Work for the 5th largest IT Consulting organisation in the world
• Growing Financial Services team working with Top 4 Australian Bank
• Benefits include share purchase plan and generous paid parental leave
Our client is a Top 4 Australian Bank that provides banking services worldwide. Based at our client’s site, in Melbourne CBD, you will work with the CGI delivery team to develop an online trade app, used by the client’s external customer base. Under the direction of the CGI Release Lead, you will be responsible for delivering use cases into production using DevOps.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with the BA to define use stories and translate into technical specifications and designs
• Perform analysis, design, estimation, development and test activities associated with the delivery of system changes and enhancements
• Monitor, investigate and resolve issues (respond to alerts and proactively monitor)
• Escalate project and service delivery risks
• Identify service and system improvements for the existing system
• Attend and participate in the agile ceremony sessions.
As a Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients, locations and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3 + years’ experience working as a Front End Developer
• Practical experience using:
- State management middleware, Redux, MobX, etc.;
- Puppeteer / Jest / Enzyme
- Cross-Browser Development
- Redux-Saga or Typescript
• Experience writing UI tests (Unit Tests, Component Testing and Functional Testing)
• Experience with production deployments of web apps
• Strong communication skills and an ability to build long term client relationships
• Ability to travel to Client sites within Melbourne
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.