CGI is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the team in Melbourne and drive growth in the Financial services sector. This newly created role will report into the Director Consulting Services (FSI) and will be responsible for providing strategic insight and leadership to new and existing clients within the Financial Services Sector.
There will be a strong focus on pre-sales activities. You will need to understand CGI’s FSI IP products and services, how to localise our IP and bring to the Australian market.
This is a huge opportunity to play a lead role in shaping and growing CGI’s FSI consulting practice in Australia.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Understanding CGI FSI IP products and services within the context of Australian regulatory environment and client demand to localise and bring to the Australian market.
• Holistic enterprise architectural approach across technology and business.
• Engaging with the senior stakeholders within Clients on enterprise and system architecture current and target state.
• Develop, articulate, and deliver target architecture and roadmaps based on the enterprise and technology strategy, and organisational operating model.
• Execution and delivery of engagements in the FSI sector.
• Provide thought leadership to the FSI clients to define the right enterprise architecture to enable operationalisation of the operating model to achieve business vision/goals.
• Displaying and building expertise and thought leadership within the FSI enterprise technology domain to identify strategies to reduce / optimise IT investments for clients
As a Senior Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A proven track record (8-10+ years) in the Financial Service sector in an architectural capacity with enterprise technology consulting experience and extensive knowledge of financial services industry.
• Experienced in supporting business development activities and presenting to cross-section of senior executive stakeholders from technology, business and operations in the financial services sector
• Project Management capability, including outstanding communication and stakeholder management
• 10+ years of experience as an architect (ready to take the next step) within the Financial Services practice of a Consulting organisation or within a bank/financial institutions in the relevant growth areas.
• Understanding of the Australian banking regulatory regime and compliance and regulatory requirements from technology perspective.
• Be abreast with the FSI industry reforms, disruptions, trends in Open Banking, Anti-Financial Crime (AML/KYC/Fraud/Sanctions), Payments, Risk, and Data.
• Ability to drive visibility of CGI expertise with local clients and in the market and identifying opportunities to expanding footprint by adding value to client’s core business operations.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.