• Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
• Support a critical new engagement, initially working with a major utility client
• Drive the latest digital technologies that support a next generation IT Operational transformation
• Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
• Review, road-map, design and transform the IT Support Operating Model for a large enterprise client
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with the business to define the target OT support operating model
• Lead organisational/Business unit functional design
• Organise and lead business requirements workshops
• Propose a future state model, consulting closely with the senior leadership committee
• Design and present a proposed Transition plan to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
• Once signed off, work with the client and CGI business to implement the new model
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery
• Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across other clients as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Business Process Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (Utilities/ Telco experience preferred)
• Experienced in leading consulting transformation projects across the business and IT to achieve desired business outcomes
• Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• Organisational/Business unit functional design experience
• Process development experience (Business process excellence, Six Sigma green belt minimum)
• IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 & v4, leading practices)
• Organisational change management experience (3 years)
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.