• Global IT Consultancy at the forefront of banking since the 1970s
• CGI supports 15 of the 20 top banks worldwide
• We have a track record driving domestic and global, industry-transforming initiatives
Reporting to the Director Consulting Services (FSI), this role will play an integral part in growing and shaping the FSI consulting practice in Melbourne. CGI has some fantastic global FSI IP and services and you will have the opportunity to bring these solutions to the Australian market.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial professional with a solid delivery execution experience and network within the banking sector. The role would suit a high performing Senior/Principal Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Identify and support new business opportunities.
• Develop value propositions for FSI clients and prospects.
• Contextualise CGI Global FSI IP products and services for the Australian clients.
• Engage with the senior client stakeholders and global CGI teams.
• Lead the execution and delivery of client engagements.
• Display and build subject matter expertise within the FSI sector.
• Develop the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
• Stay abreast with the FSI industry trends, regulatory reforms and technology modernisation.
As a Senior Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A track record building and delivering successful outcomes to Financial Service sector clients in the region
• Hands on experience developing proposals, win strategies, and presentations material
• A blend of domain and technical knowledge
• Effective communication and stakeholder management
• Ability to understand complex client issues, translate customer insights and articulate CGI solutions to senior stakeholders
• The expertise to deliver and lead customer workshops as the domain expert.
• Subject Matter Knowledge of payments and open banking domains.
• Knowledge in other banking domains such as Trade Finance, operational risk management, regulatory compliance, anti-financial crime would be beneficial.
• Proven team player. Ability to work with global teams to design suitable solutions for the clients.
• Strong career ambition to grow, lead and thrive within a high-performance work culture.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.