As CGI looks to further expand in the Queensland market, we are now looking for a Director of Consulting Services to take ownership of one of one of our most successful Industry verticals - Utilities and Mining.
CGI is one of the leading IT services providers to the Australian utilities industry, with solutions for electricity distributors, generators and retailers, gas and water companies and market operators.
Reporting directly to the VP of Consulting Services, this role is unique in that it allows full end to end control over your own accounts. You will be responsible for business development, service delivery and people management in order for your practice to achieve its revenue and profitability targets.
In return you can expect full ownership of your practice in a business which is forward thinking when it comes to providing effective, progressive and practical solutions for our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Business Development, including cold calling, to develop a strong pipeline to support CGIs growth plans
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients within the Utilities and mining sector in Queensland
• Ensuring the quality of services delivered, utilising relevant project management and delivery tools
• Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
• Operations Management - leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A proven track record in business development, from cold calling and nurturing to pre-sales and bid management
• A solid understanding of the Mining and/ or Utilities eco system, with a pre-exisiting network of Queensland based clients
• Solid Project Management capability, including outstanding communication and stakeholder management
• Knowledge of relevant project management and delivery tools and techniques
• Comfortable in leading, growing and developing high performing teams
• Strong business management skills covering negotiating and influencing at senior and board level
• Previous experience selling Security and/ or IoT solutions would be highly regarded.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.