• Work for one of the largest IT consultancies in the world
• Newly created roles with a high profile banking client
• Technically and functionally complex project for those who like a challenge
• Senior role, mentor and support junior team members
• Immediate start available – work from home until it’s safe to return to the Melbourne office.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with business analysts to elaborate use stories and translate into technical specifications and designs
• Perform analysis, design, estimation, development and test activities associated with the delivery of system changes and enhancements
• Monitor, Investigate and resolve issues (respond to alerts and proactively monitor).
• Escalate project and service delivery risks
• Identify service and system improvements for the existing system.
• Mentor and coach others
• Attend and participate in the agile ceremony sessions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively, share knowledge and collaborate with the team.
Technical skills required include experience using:
• Java 8+, Spring Boot
• Microservices architecture, APIs and CQRS pattern
• Event Driven Architecture
• Software design principles and patterns
• DevOps and CI/CD principles
• Data base persistence frameworks JPA, Hibernate
This is a client-facing role, strong communication skills and consulting skills are a must.
Applicants must have full work rights for Australia and complete an AFP check.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.