CGI is looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join our growing team of cybersecurity experts. With a background in Pre-Sales and hands-on implementation, your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery; including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work.
You will have a strong interest in developing your business development skills and the proven ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners and subcontractors. You will use your expertise across Cybersecurity to advise and guide our clients’ business and IT executives and be recognised as a trusted, reliable security expert.
We are looking for a consulting specialist who loves to knowledge share and wants to work as part of a global community of experts bringing CGI success stories to Australia and sharing Australian achievements with our other business units.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work across a portfolio of cybersecurity projects with responsiblility for the delivering end-to-end cybersecurity projects.
Projects may include security strategy and assessment, governance, policies and procedures, security solution implementation/ remediation, IAM, incident management, security architecture, data privacy, cyber resilience and awareness
• Leverage strong domain knowledge in Cybersecurity to understand clients’ business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated propositions
• Evaluate business goals, provide assessments, design / develop proposals and provide consulting to our clients
• Lead pre-sales discussions and present confidentially to clients
• Build client relationships and represent the breadth of CGI’s capability
• Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
• Participate in the global CGI Cybersecurity community for knowledge sharing and best practice
As a Senior Consultant at CGI, you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years relevant cyber experience with a desire to keep learning
• Experienced in delivering large scale, complex Cybersecurity and Transformational consulting projects to achieve desired client outcomes
• Experience delivering governance, risk and compliance projects
• Expertise in a number of Cybersecurity domains (e.g. secure networking, secure infrastructure, application security, data protection Identity and Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Data Protection, Trusted Platforms, network threat mitigation, SCADA and security governance)
• Strong relationship building capability, with a desire to further develop your client management skills
• A demonstrated experience in leading and managing pre-sales activities
• Consulting experience to help clients build their Security structure across multiple platforms
• Proven track record of executive engagement with strong influencing skills
• Security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI
• Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, PMP, Scrum, Agile desirable
• Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.