CGI is a global IT and business consulting services firm, boasting over 74000 members. We are now looking for an experienced Principal Consultant - Business Architecture to join our growing team of experts.
As Principal Consultant, you will be an expert in managing client engagements with the ability to grow business through superior client service and execution of challenging projects.
You will get the opportunity to use your superior business, operational and technical knowledge to assist CGI’s clients to align strategic goals and objectives by advising on leading practices in organisational design, business process optimization and technology strategies; outsourcing models; and key business and IT initiatives.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can leverage from global success and implement on a local level, this is the role for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Build client relationships and support business development activities
• Develop and deliver comprehensive business architecture solutions across different business sectors and technical domains
• Evaluate business goals, provide assessments, set directions, conceive architectures, design / develop proposals and provide consulting to our clients
• Develop strategy, plans, organisation and/or process design, and effective deployment solutions to ensure achievement of agreed outcomes for clients
• Provide digital transformation, digitization and strategic planning subject matter expertise on key client engagements
• Deliver client engagements and contribute to a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on budget delivery
• Provide business impact assessments.
As a Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years relevant consulting experience
• 6+ years’ experience in leadership roles in the Business Architecture domain
• Experienced in leading consulting transformation teams across business and IT to achieve desired business outcomes and deliver innovation that produces faster business process execution and improved user experience
• Proven track record of executive engagement, performing the role of subject matter expert in a number of key transformation domains (operating model transformation, organizational transformation, technology road-map, digitization, channels)
• Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• Relevant Degree - MBA preferred (relevant experience also considered)
• Qualifications in Lean Six Sigma, TOGAF and Agile methodologies beneficial
• Full work rights for Australia
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.