CGI is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Consultant to join our growing team of cyber experts. With a background in security project delivery and hands on implementation, your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery, including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work.
You will have a strong track record of delivering high value consultancy projects and the proven ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners and subcontractors at senior levels. You use your expertise across Cybersecurity to advise and guide our clients’ business and IT executives and be recognised as a trusted, reliable expert capable of offering strategic security guidance.
We are looking for a consulting specialist who loves to knowledge share and wants to work as part of a global community of experts bringing CGI success stories to Australia and sharing Australian achievements with our other business units.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work across a portfolio of cybersecurity projects, responsible for the delivering end-to-end cybersecurity programmes
• Projects may include security strategy and assessment, governance, policies and procedures, security solution implementation/ remediation, IAM, incident management, security architecture, data privacy, cyber resilience and awareness
• Work with team members to create high quality deliverables
• Establish and build a network of contacts across CGI and across peer level networks within our clients
• Build client relationships and represent the breadth of CGI’s capability
• Assist in identifying market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
• Contribute to the development of the cybersecurity team by sharing knowledge, leading by example and helping team members to develop
• Participate in the global CGI Cybersecurity community for knowledge sharing and best practice.
As a Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years relevant cyber experience with a desire to keep learning
• Proven track record of executive engagement with strong influencing skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience and expertise in consulting
• A strong academic record, to degree level or equivalent industry experience
• Security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI
• Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, PMP, Scrum, Agile
• Full work rights for Australia
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.