• Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
• Immediate start available, initially working from home but available for future work in Sydney
• Newly created client-facing opportunity
• Responsible for the design and development of software and application solutions for major digital transformation program of work on a financial system for a well-known Australian brand
• 6 months fixed term contract with a strong possibility of an extension.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the CGI and client team
• Develop new applications, maintain and enhance existing solutions
• Guide stakeholders in formulating technical specifications, advising of alternatives and implications.
• Utilise analytic skills and business knowledge to recommend a fit for purpose solution.
• Document the solution design or architecture for sign off and prepare estimates.
• Create and maintain application documentation, including definitions and procedures
• Conduct defect resolution of new and existing solutions
• Complete Unit testing, performance analysis and tuning to support project requirements
• Undertake Security analysis to support project requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience designing and building enterprise web applications
• Recent experience using:
o C# / .NET Framework
o Entity Framework
• Experience with Visual Studio 2017/2019 working with Azure DevOps or Jira
• Experience working with the Microsoft suite of Server Products (SQL, IIS).
• Comfortable with ambiguity, a quick learner that is confident with joining a project in-flight
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams.
• Experienced in SCRUM development
• Clear, effective and professional communication skills
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.