CGI is the fifth largest Professional Services and IT Consulting organisation in the world. With more than four decades of growth, and with offices around the globe, we offer a range of experiences in which to grow your career. No matter your role, your skill, your ambition—everyone at CGI is empowered to serve as a trusted advisor to create lasting results for our clients, our business, and our communities.
At CGI, we encourage and support our professionals to build their skills. We empower those new to work to immediately gain meaningful experience. Our open culture gives you the freedom to explore, innovate and make decisions when it comes to building the right career for you. Our collaborative working environment provides the mentoring and support needed to connect you with a wide range of knowledge that help you best perform while enjoying what you do.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The CGI Graduate Consultant Program will commence in January 2020. As your first role in the IT industry, our 2-year program will provide the opportunity to develop your skills across different industries and roles. CGI in Australia has key clients across Utilities, Government and Financial Services.
Our Graduate Program consists of on the job training, a formal learning program and an optional rotation to one of our UK offices.
As a Graduate Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. Your time on the CGI Graduate program may include:
- Project coordination/ Administration
- Business analysis
- Programming/ Development
- Security analysis/ Security operations
- BI/ Data Analytics
- Cloud/ DevOps
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A 2018/19 Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Engineering or Business. Non-IT Graduates must have completed some electives in computing, Information systems, cybersecurity or analytics.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships
• The ability to think outside of the box and innovate when problem-solving
• A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
• A great attitude and hunger for learning
• Flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity
• A strong sense of ownership, with a track record of managing your time and meeting deadlines
• Inclusive, team orientated and willing to support others to achieve their goals in line with CGI’s values
• An Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident
To apply for this position please follow the link to the CGI careers site to upload:
- A copy of your CV
- Cover letter
- Most recent university transcript.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in a half-day assessment workshop on Friday 18th October.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.