CGI is looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented ETL Developer where you will apply your proven Microsoft Business Intelligence expertise to develop cutting edge OLAP solutions.
You will be working on a high profile project to revamp the performance and reporting system of a large enterprise organization. You will become a key member assisting with the growth of the Sydney Business Intelligence capability within this Professional Services organisation. The role is fast-paced and is an excellent opportunity to develop a broad range of high-demand skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• BI design, implementation & testing using the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack (SSIS and SSAS)
• Design and implement database structures in Microsoft SQL server
• SSAS Tabular Data Model design and build using DAX
• Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS) design and build
• Enterprise-level Project delivery including prototype reviews and requirements development
• Develop performance tuning and query optimisation plans for databases
• Resolve data quality and integrity issues and recommend options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
• Produce documentation to define and maintain data dictionaries as well as data standards and management
• Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery
• Spot opportunities for CGI to expand it’s service offerings.
As a Senior Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Demonstrated experience successfully carrying out the described duties above is essential
• A structured approach to data modelling, together with clear, unambiguous documenting is also required.
• Professional Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Mart Architectures.
• Recent experience working as a Microsoft SSIS ETL developer and using TSQL procedures in a Data Warehouse environment.
• Recent experience working in an Agile environment.
• Hands-on experience in MS SQL and Cloud (MS Azure) services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and good relationship builder
• Good design and decision-making capability, the ability to partner with the client and present options
• Microsoft certified in the relevant technology/technologies (desirable).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.