CGI is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect/ Program Manager to manage a major strategic review for one of our clients in the Utilities sector.
You will perform a high-visibility role providing Architectural Leadership and Program Management for a large-scale strategic transformation.
This significant client initiative involves a multi-year business transformation in response to industry regulatory changes for electricity meter reads and electricity generation settlement from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. This will significantly impact all of the clients business systems.
The client participates in the electricity market for both retail and energy trading. The business system transformation will occur across multiple streams including:
- meter data management
- energy trading
- customer relationship management
- business analytics
- customer services
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Govern the outputs and strategic decision making across the multiple project workstreams
• Understand and evaluate the underlying business goals of the Client at a high Architectural level
• Act as an expert and creative visionary for how solutions will be designed and implemented
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams, with members from CGI and the client and partners to develop solution designs to complex problem domains
• Work with clients to develop technical strategies and roadmaps, and present them to C level client leadership.
• Provide an effective high-level assessment of the costs, benefits and risks to develop and deliver total solutions
• Communicate decisions and provide status updates to C level executives
• Lead and participate in daily scrums
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in the coordination of activities.
As a Senior Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Exceptional program management capabilities to ensure the timeliness of the architecture outcomes.
• Experience in leading multiple teams, streams and vendors across complex programs of work
• Experience in directing and governing the solution from conceptual through to design decision at the platform level
• An industry Enterprise Architect who thrives on keeping up to date with technology market changes
• Solid experience in the Utilities sector
• Exceptional communication and consultative skills
• Confident in leading proposal development and client presentations to win business
• Experience in driving technical teams through solution design
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and customer-facing professionalism
• Strong examples of ownership throughout your career.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.