• Work for one of the largest IT consultancies in the world
• Newly created role working with existing large enterprise client in the mining sector
• Play a major role in the project team, delivery UAT services for a major application migration to the cloud
• 12 months fixed term contract with likely extension
• Part-time of job share options available.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the Test Lead and project team to ensure the smooth delivery of UAT services for a major application migration to the cloud
• Meet with user groups to gather and analyse end-user requirements
• Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement
• Develop functional specifications and technical specifications
• Coordinate UAT with the offshore team
• Manage the workplan, communicate with all stakeholders and report on business analysis measurements
• Identify risks and issues that may require changes to plan or scope.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years experience working as a Business Analyst
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to converse with both end-users and the IT team, at all levels of the organisation
• Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
• A broad technical background covering programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
• Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop test cases
• Sound technical specification writing/documentation skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.