• Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
• Multiple roles available to join CGI’s growing team of local cybersecurity experts
• Varied and diverse role across a range of clients, industries and environments
• Engage in the day-to-day functions of a security analyst in an existing Security Operations Centre (SOC)
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a CGI SOC member you can expect to be involved with the following :
• SIEM security monitoring
• Standardised security reporting
• Vulnerability scanning
• Penetration testing
• Password vaulting
• Security vulnerability or threat notification services
• Daily health-checks
• Access governance for user access reviews
• Recommend improvements in tuning and alerting for SIEM solution
• Update security operating processes and practices
• Shift and on-call work will be required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 2+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Centre
• Familiarity with security frameworks (NIST, Mitre ATT&CK, AESCSF, CPS234)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship-building capacity
• Security, vendor and ITIL certifications (desirable)
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.