CGI has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operational Process Manager to act as the main point of contact for one of our long-standing Utilities customers in Melbourne.
Accountable to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be overseeing the operational activities of the support and project teams to ensure alignment of activities with agreed ITIL processes – including Incident, Problem, Request, Change, SACM, CSI and Capacity. Working closely with the global service teams you will drive utilisation of those processes in a consistent manner to meet contracted performance targets and work to implement continuous improvement across the ITIL process fleet. As a Process Manager you will mentor less experienced members to ensure the quality of delivery at all times, and to provide improvement feedback to the customer in relations to their process opportunities.
You will work closely with both CGI and Customer teams to assist the delivery of services and will take on board ownership of escalated items from the customer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Operational Process Manager is primarily responsible for:
• Mentor CGI Operational Teams to deliver quality service and outcomes
• Support the delivery of management and reporting of both internal and contractual SLAs
• Influence operational support teams and processes to meet SLA requirements
• Monitor team’s activities and performance for completeness within
• Agreed Processes - CGI Management Framework and Customer Processes
• SLA and provide leadership to minimize breaches
• Financial – ensuring actions are contractually sound.
• Maintain the operational focus of project teams to drive the smooth transition to support of project deliverables
• Build a strong ownership culture and encourage collaborative within the Delivery teams – Onshore and Offshore, and Project.
• Being an escalation point for customers and members across all processes.
• Use your strong communication and influencing skills to build relationships
• Maintain process maturity at prescribed levels
• Lead and assist in event and disaster management processes
• Be available for after-hours escalations services (as required)
• Maintain agreed level of Billable utilization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ experience in IT with at least 5 years’ Service Delivery experience
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification - Expert Certification preferred or Intermediate and a commitment to ITIL certifications, supported by relevant work experience
• Good understanding of service management process development, implementation and ongoing improvements across the ITIL processes
• Excellent verbal and written Communications Skills
• Strong documentation skills, including experience creating proposals and recommendations
• Energetic, Self-motivated and passionate about Service Delivery
• Service Now experience with the ability to generate reports, create dashboards and understand clocks used to manage SLA’s
• Excellent time management skills
• Tertiary qualifications in a related field and a technical background will also be desired
• Prince2, PMP or Agile Certifications beneficial
• Full permanent work rights for Australia
- Management Consulting
- Delivery Management
- Process Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.