CGI has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to act as the main point of contact for one of our long-standing Utilities customers in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager you will be managing the contracted day to day ICT service delivery of Infrastructure support services and core ITIL processes – Incident, Problem, Requests, and Change. Working closely with the global service teams you will drive continuous improvement and mentor less experienced members to ensure the quality of delivery at all times.
With a strong consulting background, you will have the ability to advise our clients on the operational and tactical direction of continual improvements, demonstrating a clear value add of services. You will be able to present on operational activities, have a strong awareness of the ITIL methodology and the foresight to identify changes to support requirements, including commercial aspects as a result of the project change.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Service Delivery Manager is primarily responsible for:
• Contractual Management – this entails contract establishment and transition activities, month end reporting, monthly governance meetings, contract audits and changes, contract completion and disengagements.
• Lead a CGI Team in quality delivery
• Build a strong ownership culture and encourage collaborative within the Delivery team – Onshore and Offshore
• Being a primary escalation for customers and members
• Use your strong communication and influencing skills to build relationships
• Manage cross-Service Lifecycle analysis, management, and integration
• Support the delivery of reporting and management of SLAs
• Influence operational support teams and processes to meet SLA requirements
• Maintain process maturity at prescribed levels
• Help identify and generate business opportunities
• Lead and assist in event and disaster management processes
• Be available for after-hours escalations services (as required)
• Maintain agreed level of Billable utilization.
• Build client relationships and represent the breadth of CGI’s capability
• Support client relationships and business development activities against individual business targets
• Leading high-performance Business and IT teams to delivery outcomes
• Contributing to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on budget delivery
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ experience in IT with at least 5 years’ Service Delivery experience
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification - Expert Certification preferred or Intermediate and a commitment to ITIL certifications
• Previously worked for an IT Consultancy or possess strong commercial awareness, specifically with determining the cost of service
• Good understanding of service management process development, implementation and ongoing improvements across the ITIL processes
• Excellent verbal and written Communications Skills
• Strong documentation skills, including experience creating proposals and recommendations
• Energetic, Self-motivated and passionate about Service Delivery
• Excellent time management skills
• Tertiary qualifications in a related field and technical background will also be desired
• Experience working in Utilities is desirable
• Prince2, PMP or Agile Certifications beneficial
• Full permanent work rights for Australia
- Delivery Management
- Process Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.