• Work for one of the largest IT consultancies in the world
• Start now and work remotely
• Work with a Top 4 Australian Bank to develop a global online trade app.
We have 2 immediately available opportunities for Automation Testers to join our growing Financial Services team, providing development and support for applications within the FSI domain. The roles will be hired as 6-month fixed-term contracts, with the strong possibility of a contract extension or permanent position.
Until it is safe to return to the office, we have made provisions to onboard remotely and the work completed from your home. The roles will then resume to a client-facing position based in Melbourne.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage the development and execution of effective automated tests for frontend and API tests
• Understand requirements and translate into Test Cases/ Scripts
• Run regression testing 1-2 times per week
• Manage the automation test environment
• Write automation test procedures and other required test documents
• Participate and contribute to Agile team activities
• Ensure test automation is completed on schedule and is of high-quality meeting business objectives
• Make recommendations on the test automation approach and identify new tools and processes that can help automate manual tests
• Provide excellent customer service, representing CGI in the best possible light.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Confident using Automation Testing Tools (TOSCA desirable)
• Good analysis skills to understand requirements and translate into Test Cases/ Scripts
• Knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Flexible and the ability to deal with changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships
• A strong sense of ownership, with a track record of managing your time and meeting deadlines
• Experience working in an agile environment (desirable)
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.