• Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
• Varied and diverse role across a range of clients, industries and environments
• A senior member of the team providing mentoring and guidance to junior members
• Fantastic benefits including share purchase plan and industry-leading paid parental leave.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work across CGI’s diverse client portfolio to provide security related services including SIEM security monitoring, reporting, vulnerability scanning and threat notification
• Oversee the operation of SIEM solutions
• Analyse, investigate, escalate and resolve security incidents and events
• Train, guide and mentor Security Analysts
• Undertake advanced threat management activities in support of the CGI Global SOC
• Work with CGI global security teams to respond to security events, gather threat intelligence and evolve offerings
• Provide input to the managed security services function to evolve security policies, processes and awareness in alignment with security event analysis
• Identify and escalate risks and compliance issues as appropriate
• Shift and on-call work will be required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong technical expertise in operating systems, networking and security technologies
• An understanding of scripting and programming languages
• Information system security skills (threat and risk assessment, incident response, threat hunting)
• Experience with report writing, service delivery and client-facing activities
• Familiarity with security frameworks (NIST, Mitre ATT&CK, AESCSF, CPS234)
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Experience in problem and incident resolution
• Experience in providing services in an outsourced based delivery role (desirable)
• Security, vendor and ITIL certifications (desirable)
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.