As CGI looks to further expand in the Financial Services sector, we are now seeking a Director Consulting Expert t for our Melbourne office.
Reporting to the Director Consulting Services (FSI) and forming part of the leadership team, this role will play an integral part in growing and shaping the FSI consulting practice in Australia. CGI has some fantastic global FSI IP and services and you will have the opportunity to bring these solutions to the Australian market.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial professional with a solid executive level network in the banking sector, strong business development capability and an ambition to grow and lead. The role would suit a high performing FSI Consultant, currently at a Principal/Associate Director level, who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Identify new business opportunities, and develop value propositions for FSI clients and prospects
• Contextualise CGI Global FSI IP products and services for the Australian clients
• Engage with the senior client stakeholders and global CGI teams
• Lead the execution and delivery of client engagements
• Display and build subject matter expertise within the FSI sector
• Develop the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
• Stay abreast with the FSI industry trends, regulatory reforms and technology modernisation within the sector
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A proven track record of building and delivering successful outcomes to the Financial Service sector clients in the region
• An established network within the Australian banking and financial services sectors.
• Hands-on experience across the sales cycle: qualification, pre-sales, bid management through to close and delivery
• Project Management capability, including outstanding communication and stakeholder management
• Subject Matter knowledge of regulatory compliance advisory, payments, open banking, operational risk management, anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime is highly regarded
• Proven team player. Ability to work with global teams to design suitable solutions for the clients
• Strong career ambition to grow, lead and thrive within a high-performance work culture.
• Ability to travel interstate
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.