CGI is looking for a number of Technical Consultants to join the team in Brisbane for initial 3-month contracts.
We are looking for two Consultants to provide Wintel infrastructure operations support and work on project assignments (Citrix focus).
The role requires experience providing technical support within a client facing environment, including, several years of experience in the implementation and administration of large (300+ user) Microsoft Windows based server environments. Strong experience with Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, and Citrix NetScaler is a must.
An immediate start is available and interviews will take place next week.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Build relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, i.e. Service and Project Managers
• Provide technical leadership for support and project engagements
• Manage vendors for support activities/resolutions
• Incident and problem management as defined by SLAs
• Plan and implement maintenance activities
• Provide input to discussions on system availability, capacity, usability, performance & incidents
• Utilise a long term strategic approach to engage in discussions on roadmaps & service improvement
• Help mentor junior staff
• Identify and help generate business opportunities
• On-Call / after-hours support services to agreed service levels and desired level of quality.
As a Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Several years of experience in the implementation and administration of large (300+ user) Microsoft Windows based server environments
• Strong working knowledge of VMWare and Active Directory
• Strong experience using Citrix XenApp 6.5+, Citrix XenDesk and Citrix Netscaler
• Clear and personable communication skills
• Strong problem management / trouble shooting skills
• Strong time management skills
• Commitment to delivery of support to agreed service levels and desired level of quality
Knowledge or familiarity with the following is beneficial:
• Exposure to ITIL
• Office 365 (including Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business)
• Microsoft Azure and Azure AD
• ForcePoint Triton and Content Gateway
- Active Directory
- Citrix XenApp
- McAfee Endpoint Security
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.