CGI is looking for an experienced Principal Security Consultant to join our growing team of cybersecurity experts. With a background in Pre-Sales and hands on implementation, your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery; including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work.
You will have a strong track record of selling and delivering high-value consultancy projects and the proven ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners and subcontractors at senior levels. You will use your deep expertise across Cybersecurity to advise and guide our clients’ business and IT executives and be recognised as a trusted, reliable expert capable of offering strategic security leadership.
We are looking for a consulting specialist who loves to knowledge share and wants to work as part of a global community of experts bringing CGI success stories to Australia and sharing Australian achievements with our other business units.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leverage strong domain knowledge in Cybersecurity to understand clients’ business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated propositions
• Evaluate business goals, provide assessments, set direction, design / develop proposals and provide consulting to our clients
• Lead pre-sales discussions and present confidentially to clients
• Build client relationships and represent the breadth of CGI’s capability
• Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
• Participate in the global CGI Cybersecurity community for knowledge sharing and best practice
• CGI offers a wide range of Security services. Example projects may include security strategy and assessment, governance, policies and procedures, security solution implementation/ remediation, IAM, incident management, security architecture, data privacy, cyber resilience and awareness.
As a Senior Consultant at CGI, you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 12+ years relevant cyber experience with a desire to keep learning
• Experienced in leading large scale, complex Cybersecurity and Transformational consulting projects to achieve desired client outcomes
• Expertise in a number of Cybersecurity domains (e.g. secure networking, secure infrastructure, application security, data protection Identity and Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Data Protection, Trusted Platforms, network threat mitigation, SCADA and security governance)
• Solid business development and pre-sales capabilities
• Proven track record of executive engagement with strong influencing skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.