Experience the commitment
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
Our 40 years of continuous profitable growth is a testament to the confidence our clients place in us, to the commitment of our members, and to the sound business model and sustaining principles on which we were founded.
Through the years, we have stayed consistent with our brand of service. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
In Australia our professionals bring specific industry knowledge along with a broad range of client experience in order to be a truly local partner. We differentiate ourselves by our way of working — local yet global, easy to do business with and committed to client satisfaction.
We support some of Australia’s biggest and best-known organisations across multiple industries and we are one of the leading IT services providers to the Australian utilities industry. We deliver a broad range of services and solutions including systems integration, business consulting, business process services, application management, infrastructure services, IP-based solutions and comprehensive outsourcing services.
Snapshot of CGI in Australia
- Presence in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Hobart
- Over 100 clients across the commercial and public sectors
- Leading IT services provider to the utilities industry, with clients including 9 of Australia’s 14 water companies, 7 of 8 gas companies and 11 of 16 energy distributors
- Support payments and global trade processes for two of Australia’s “big four” banks
- Industry expertise, end-to-end service offerings and rich IP-based solutions that advance clients' business goals
- ISO-9001 certified quality frameworks that result in CGI's on-time, on-budget delivery track record
2014 Annual Review